Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today , my group members and I had successfully convey the meaning of Central Command Economy during the presentation, we had done an amazing job. lol However, I have no clue what it was all about, the whole topic and chapters, I knew only 20% out of everything.

Then here comes the drama in life, people started to bitch about people in the class. This is what life is all about ain't it? I am not surprised. I stay true to myself and be contented with everything, not giving a damn about the latest rumours and gossips. Likewise, I hate gossips and bitching about one another; it is so-not-cool. It's time to grow up ladies.

I had so much fun last night, in fact. I met a new girl from Nigeria which happened to her that she's staying in the same condo as well. So we had dinner downstairs at Piccadilly restaurant. Surprisingly , I have no idea why I ended up having a Mc D in Cyberjaya with my friends! The view was spectacular at night, I love it :)

This morning, shit happened. While I just came out from an elevator, a black guy approached me and talked to me, asked me to befriend with him. It scared me to death, lol I think most of the KL guys here loving doing that, it's one of their fav hobby eh?

Aight, I need my good sleep. Can't wait for another outing. Thank God I don't have class tmr! Hooray!

1 comment:

Nakai Hayashi said...

walao...
not gosspi la...
its jus some misunderstanding...
dun write it on the blog la...
Hey pls..
u do hv to be a bit more responsible...
we are ur fren even not relatives or bf we do hv the right to take k of each other espicially u...
u r alone in kl...
if anythin happen???
who help u?
PLS do inform us when u go out...
dun think we are controling u....
we are worried...
ok???