Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sunny Friday

Last night, friends and I went to Alamanda the mall located in Putrajaya. Which is damn far from my condo. You have no idea how beautiful the place is. The landscape is spectacular and clean, and it made me feel peaceful. We had Mc D meals; again. Then, we watched Hancock the movie,it was pretty nice. Most of the time I find all the seats were occupied, the whole cinema was bombarded with the young and old.

Prom night is just around the corner, I'm still taking my time to decide whether to go or not. It's the matter of looking for a suitable dress and a pair of high heels , that keeps me considering about it. I don't have time to do shopping, how sad is this ? =/

I can't wait to finish my homeworks and get my ass off from the house again. lolz

No comments: