Friday, July 11, 2008

A blessed birthday.

I am officially 19 years old. I had an awesome moment together with my pals here in KL.

Let me brief a little what had happened yesterday. lolz

Part 1

I met up with Suguna at 10.20am in KL Sentral, took a train to Mid Valley Megamall, it was fun indeed because we were on the same train where as Daniel was in it as well, like he mentioned; he was in the first box. LOL we were in the second box. haha so we went to peek on him, he was distracted I guess, didn't see us. We called, and he was surprised to see us. Boo!

Then the both of us met up with the rest of them in the cinema entrance. There was Jackson and Tommy Tan the two brothers, Suguna, the babi Daniel and Pui Yin, together and I; six of us went to have lunch at Domino's. And of coz, here comes the fun part. They gave me a huge surprise. It was fantastic. I was speechless, lolz


Yummy!

Group photo baby!
p/s : they gave me a puppy doll, damn cute ey.


Part two

I went to The Curve with my Arabian friends during the night, had dinner at T.G.I.F . They gave me another huge surprise , the waiter made me stand on the chair, holding a tomato sauce bottle, and requested me to a song to all of them. And shake a little, and again; I was speechless. I gave two speech in a day, the feelings was indescribable, tons of fun, too much laughters.


Unfortunately, happy hours end too soon, my homeworks are heavy :( I can't wait to sleep over at Wei Wei's tomorrow.

Thanks to all of you once again, I had a blissful birthday. mwah xoxo

1 comment:

maqdelyn said...

apy burfdae darlin!!!have a blast day!!