Saturday, July 5, 2008

Girls day out

Yo! Just so you know, Sales Carnival has just started today on the 5th July till 1st Sep, in every shopping malls in the country. Nevertheless, I went shopping in Times Square together with Aisha. We have been walking the whole day, everywhere was crowded. Hated the hot sunny day, but I enjoyed my shopping.


Aisha and I

Things I bought

I love colors.

Whoa, my weekend is fabulous baby! By the way, I had a regular Domino's pizzas last night with my biatch, it was ridiculous. I ate like a horse. woohoo.. Plus , I watched Wanted last night. I think I have seen all the movies in the cinema, lolz

Sigh, gotto deal with my homeworks, maths is getting difficult, i started to hate it =/
I will definitely miss outing with my pals. ahhh I can't wait for next weekend!

p/s : I have decided not going to the prom night. opss..

No comments: