Sunday, June 29, 2008

Not just another busy weekend

Second week in college seems pretty tough for me, too many homeworks, too much fun, but too little time. I wish there's up more to 24 hours in a day. lol

Monday
  • Had class in the morning , math class was postponed to 3 pm. Back home at 6pm. Was dead exhausted.

Tuesday

  • Attended Accounting class and uploaded with tons of accounting homeworks. Accounting is killing me.

Wednesday

  • Yawned many times in Economic class, the most boring and top-difficult-to-be-understood-subject ever.
  • Chill out at friend's house during the night.
Thursday
  • My mates came to my house for our presentation discussion, and of course we had a fabulous time together. Also, we cooked lunch together.

That was yummy hey!
  • While I was walking to the elevator, a very handsome Arabian guy walked pass by, and said ' Hi Baby'. That was the most ridiculous moment. I was shocked n speechless. lol I smiled n walked away.


Friday
  • I had Domino's Pizza with a friend in Mid Valley & watched The Forbidden Kingdom in a pal's house.

  • I drove my friend's car on PJ roads while on the way back home, without a driving lisence of coz. omg!!

Saturday
  • Hang out with friends in Sunway Pyramid and watched The Nanny Diaries.
Sunday
  • Had breakfast at Mc Donald's , went to Calvary Church with my relatives, had seafood noodles at PJ SS2. Back home and relax.
Back to the reality, I have too little time leave to read for my test on Monday, which is tomorrow. Time flies, but I enjoyed my every single moment in KL.

No comments: