Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Arriving in KL on the 6th June. It was such an amazing journey, let's say I would describe it as a bittersweet memory. A little bit of tears together with a smiley face :)

I've started college baby! Can you believe it? I'm officially a college freshman. LOL!

Just so you know, I'm taking FSB in Stamford College PJ. This place is happening indeed. As the matter of fact, it's not too hard to check out a hottie anywhere I go. Seriously, this is no joking matter. lol

Apparently I'm living at Millennium Place Condo which is only 10 minute walk from my college. The view from my room's window is merely spectacular! Though I'm out of my comfort zone at the moment, I'm loving every single moment when I'm being on my own. Needless to say, I miss my family and friends so much back in KK! *sobbing*

No comments: