Sunday, August 3, 2008



I am feeling dead bored, so I have decided to blog. By the way, did I mention that one of my classmate lent me his phone ? It is so sweet of him, never in my whole life a friend such as he helping me so much ;) thank u so much babi. I hope you are feeling exciting this month, I should remind u what is so exciting.

First of all, mid-term exams; secondly, trip to Macao end of this month. damn, do not forget souvenir for us k? lolz

Anyway, I'm going to fast for junk foods this month, and fast foods as well. I'm craving for donuts, chocolates, cupcakes, and chips lately. These are the few deadly indulgence, hopefully I will get over it.

1 comment:

Nakai Hayashi said...

THANKS for mentioning my name as babi...

heart to heart...
how ppl treat me
and i will treat them back the same way...