Sunday, August 24, 2008

Despite of having too much fun, I rarely have the time to update my current activities. What have I been doing so far? I just finished my tests last weeks, and amazingly did some shopping with Allison on Saturday. We went to Times Square, Sungei Wang and she back home in the evening; while I had plan B during the same day, I went to Mid Valley for the next destination by myself, met other friends during the night to watch Death Race in the Pavillion. whoaa it was the most tiring day of the week, I came back home with hand-packed with shopping bags. Am satisfied. lolz

Except one thing, I did not like the rainy day when we went shopping, it's really disturbing. On the other hand, I did not get to finish what I'm suppose to do by this weekend. Life seems too busy all of sudden, but it's my guilty pleasure to chill out a little.

Death Race is a damn nice movie, don't miss it out guys =)

Ahhh, back to reality, I have assignments and speech to be prepared and done asap. I can't wait to have a long break back home , just to rest and relax!!!! -_-

p/s: I am very heart breaking now, I can't believe I am missing the big thang closing ceremony of Olympic Games 2008 :( ahhhhhhhh damn it, that's what life is all bout when there's no tv. lolz adios Beijing 2008 and hola London 2010!!

No comments: