Saturday, May 23, 2009

Today I'm feeling extremely bored. I had came to the point that feeling piss of staying home sometimes. One of the reason is that, I'm broke.

This is not a good sign.

Today I was at home, the whole day. Deadly bored I tell you. I woke up late, had lunch and then slept again. wow, i'm a sleeping princess :)

However, the good news is I have completed my homework. It was a piece of cake, just typing essays and printed them out. Ha, I like the idea of doing my work with microsoft words instead of writing with my hands.

My geinua pigs Lola (female) and her darling Nemo (male) are getting bigger, they have extreme appetites and of course they shit like nuts. mmm, they stink ya know? lolz I dislike the cleaning part :(

But staring at them eating makes me feel happy :)

Happy weekends to ya all.


No comments: