Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back in KL

Holaback from me, I just came back to KL few days ago. What's new? I have my own wireless connection now, makes all things easier. =) Second thing, I am 60% sure my baby hamster (female) is pregnant, she's looking too fat right now. Like a big nemo fish!
I'm starting my sem 3 and gonna complete this whole thing by Arpil, feeling excited. Hopefully I get to go back to KK again during the holidays.

These few days was like running through a long tunnel for me, E-Commerce lecturer is super-duper boring, I daydream during her class most of the time. lol

Back home , I made chocolate ice-cream with mami. Aside from that, I went back to Sandakan to visit my grandparents and relatives. It was a wonderful moment to me. We even celebrated grandpa's 77th birthday on Valentine's Day. Speaking of Valentine's Day, it wasn't romantic to me but it seems like Feb is a sweet and awesome month to me. I've received plenty of gifts from my cousin back in hometown and some gifts from lovely memo back in KL ;)

A teddy bear from memo ;)
A nemo fish from my cousin, i love these huge eyes. It's hilarious looking. lol

These two toys are the biggest size gifts of all, the rest are just beautiful =) haha I hope in the coming month in March will bring me tons of surprises.

I'm missing home, sobs sobs. I miss sleeping all day long in the house ya know ???

My cousin and I
My grandpa, he's old but still cute!
Chocolate Ice-cream, very creamy eh.
And last but not least, my two little cousins. kiss kiss!!

Found a pic of the day in my phone, omg isn't it adorable????
Gotto run, time to clean up the mess in the room. xoxo

No comments: